October 15

 October 15 11:30

Clear Weather VERY windy

Temperature: 56f

Day length 11hours 11minutes

Unlike my past couple of visits, I have not seen as many fish or wildlife in general. I have heard the occasional tripping of a bird and buzzing of some bugs, but have not seen any large wildlife. I think the fish are going deeper and further into the waters and that may be why I’m not seeing them. The waterline has receded. I feel about another 6 inches. As I voice typed this into my phone I also watch a tree shed some leaves. The colors are definitely changing, but we are in the early stages of that. I will show a picture of a tree that is changing right in front of my eyes. I was still able to cast out far enough to snag some bass, 3 to be exact. All fish were only slightly harmed by a hook. They were returned as safely as possible into the water after they were caught. I was surprised to catch so many young bass. Sound map and sketch of wildlife below. as well as picture from my same spot.










Comments

  1. Noticing any patterns in the color change? Turn your sound map and check in with me in person for the last point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 24

September 28