September 1 entry
I went to my area of nature at 11:00am on September 1. The weather conditions were clear with a little bit of wind and it was 71 degrees Fahrenheit. The day was 13 hours and 8 minutes long. I saw a caterpillar on my walk and I also saw a dog named Winston. I also heard many birds in the trees squawking and chirping. A picture of the caterpillar is below along with a video and map of my area. Hit read more in the bottom right to see everything.
You are going to want a different picture for your picture from the same spot every time! You also are going to want to do a bit more observing and give a little more info...types of birds? location? all the same? bugs? tracks? fungi? squirrels? flowers? unique vegetation...any color changes? If you give a little more description and photos it will be easier to compare as you go each time.
ReplyDelete